City Council
Permits & Licenses
Public Notices
Water Bill
Water Notices

City of Barnes Information
City of Barnes
Permits & Licenses
#224: Building Code Ordinance
A Building Permit is required when building a new structure on your property or adding to a current structure. Please contact a city council member or the city building inspector Nik Sedivy for further information.
A Dog License is required for all dogs presiding in the city of Barnes limits.
Please see the City Clerk for the permit and any further information required.
# 238: Dog License and Regulations Ordinance
# 242: Pit Bull Ordinance